Counselling & Psychotherapy Video Resources
- psychevisual.com/ "The site is a valuable aid for people in professional training and is highly informative for consumers of mental health services. The site has interactive capabilities so subscribers will have the possibility of occasions of direct interaction with speakers. Many of our speakers are leaders in the field and we provide information about all speakers and their publications which can be ordered via this site."
- Psychotherapy Videos & DVDs Online Training Resource for Psychotherapy
- psychotherapy.net/ Resources to inspire therapists
- psychalive.org/ Psychology for Everyday Life
- Don Carveth Emeritus Professor of Sociology and Social & Political Thought, York University: intelligent, balanced, informed teaching on a variety of subjects: YouTube Channel
Counselling & Psychotherapy Audio Resources
- New Books in Psychoanalysis/ "Interviews with writers and scholars on their recently published books"
Relational Perspectives & Psychoanalysis
- Stephen Mitchell 1989 "Challenges Facing Psychoanalysis"
- Dr Joseph Aguayo Historicizing Melanie Klein's concept of "projective identification
- Professor Jan Abram Annual Freud memorial lecture 2012 at the University of Essex
- Helena Hargaden Relational TA
'Gloria' Sessions - (famous historical filmed demonstrations) - YouTube
- Carl Rogers: Person-centred Counselling - Gloria
- Fritz Perls: Gestalt Therapy - Gloria
- Albert Ellis: Rational Emotive Therapy - Gloria
- Sir Ken Robinson: Do schools kill creativity?
- Benoit Mandelbrot: Fractals and the art of roughness
- Brené Brown: The price of invulnerability
Sites of Various Therapeutic Approaches
- Daniel J. Siegel Welcome to our worldwide conversation about the human mind and the cultivation of well-being! Discover the mindsight approach and the latest science as it emerges in the exciting field of interpersonal neurobiology
Neuroscience & Psychotherapy
- Roundtable Discussion with Cristina Alberini, Heather Berlin, Vittorio Gallese, Robert Michels, Donald Pfaff, and Mark Solms Psychoanalysis and Neuroscience: Ten Years Later
- Jeremy Rifkin: RSA Animate - The Empathic Civilisation
- VS Ramachandran: The neurons that shaped civilization
- Dr. Dan Siegel: Explains Mirror Neurons in Depth
- Gustaf Gredebäck: The Mirror Neuron System: Understanding Others as Oneself
Relationships / Couple Therapy
- Esther Perel: The Secret to Desire in a long-term Relationship
- Mating in Captivity: Sexuality and Monogamy - Roundtable discussion with Michael Kimmel, Francis Levy, Pamela Paul, Esther Perel, Owen Resnik